|Revenue Assurance reports provide vital information about the cash inflows and outflows from your business operations as well as information about critical financial parameters such as account credit limits, negative margins from operations etc.
The reports included in this section are:
- Transactions report – provides aggregated and detailed information about transactions from custom charges, payments, and adjustments.
- Critical Balances report – displays a snapshot view of accounts whose balance has reached a critical configured threshold
- Receivables Aging report – reveals patterns of delinquency per account and shows where collection efforts should be concentrated.
- Negative Margins report – provides a real time snapshot information of current destinations for which provider cost is greater than received revenue.
- Taxes report – provides tax collection data for period of time or segmented by region and tax level.
- Total Revenue – focuses on the revenues in the system and gives details about all the related financial parameters.
- Total Cost – focuses on the cost in the system and gives details about all the related financial and technical parameters.
- Total Gross Margin – provides summary and detailed information about the gross margin for a given period of time.
- Activated PINs – provides summary information about the activated PINs for a given period of time.
- Expired PINs – provides summary information about the expired PINs for a given period of time.