The system provides flexible mechanism for service authentication and account identification based on multiple authentication attributes and combinations of them.
Supported account identification attributes:
- Authentication and account identification based on source IP address; AVAVoIP looks up the IP address of the origination party and matches endpoint which belong to account
- Authentication and account identification based on combination of source IP address and Tech Prefix. In cases when your partners are using a hosted solution with the same IP address AVAVoIP can use a tech prefix to uniquely identify each account
- Authentication and account identification based on Tech Prefix. Although insecure Tech Prefixes are still widely used. AVAVoIP provides all necessary mechanisms for account identification based on Tech Prefix only
- SIP Digest authentication. SIP endpoints can use secure username and password with SIP digest authentication function
- Prepaid account authentication based on PIN number – used with prepaid IVR applications
- Prepaid and postpaid authentication based on calling number (ANI) – used with IVR applications